We will start the day with a Wicking Garden Bed Construction workshop.
Then we’ll break off into garden brigades and start lining the block in front yard community gardens.
We’ll follow the workday with a potluck so please bring a dish to share.
***Please post an idea of what you’ll be bringing to the link below so folks can prepare accordingly. 🙂
This weekend we will start bringing the magic to the community, so you don’t wanna miss it.
Bring a friend or neighbor and learn how we are going to transform Austin, block by block.
We are currently seeking donations for:
*6mm plastic liner
*organic garden soil
*old bed sheets
We will lead a workshop on how to construct a wicking bed garden from start to finish. These are self watering gardens that are extremely efficient and easy to maintain.
We will also have other art supplies and painting projects for kids to work on Food is Free signs for our plots.
Why a Wicking Garden Bed?
* Saves more than 50% of water compared to a conventional garden bed
* It stays clear of weeds, root systems, invasive neighbors
* The wicking effect causes continual automatic watering
* Suitable for small patio space for those who live in apartment or townhome
* Only water once every 2 weeks or less
* Can be maintained by a low pressure water system, grey water drainage
Please, join us and be part of something бытовые кондиционеры в могилевской области beautiful
Looking forward to it!